Research & Reference can assist with your legal research.
LA Law Library has experienced and knowledgeable Reference Librarians to provide support as you research. Whether you need a recommendation for practice materials or assistance to locate a book, LA Law Library Reference Librarians are available to direct and focus your research or to suggest research strategies if you hit dead-end.
Patrons can consult with the Reference Librarians to enhance their legal research.
- All reference staff have a Masters in Library Science
- All Reference Librarians have in-depth knowledge of the collection and how to locate materials
- All Librarians have extensive experience with the collection and databases offered in the library
- Reference Librarians are available at the reference desk during regular library hours
- In addition to assistance at the reference desk, questions can be answered by phone, email or live chat
Start your research by clicking here: Reference Assistance.Last modified on Thursday, 08 May 2014 09:07