Tuesday, August 30, 2016
12:00 p.m. — 2:00 p.m.
Getting the most out of your sales and marketing dollar is an undervalued aspect of running a business. In this class, learn how to develop an effective marketing strategy to reach the most profitable volume of sales for your business.
- Identifying your target market
- Defining your value proposition
- Defining your competition (SWOT analysis – strength/weakness/opportunity/threat)
- Road(s) to market – developing a sales and distribution model
- Managing your pipeline – sales team, customer relationship management (CRM), and customer support