Join the Members Program and start saving today!
Initiated at the request of the legal community the Members program enables members of the State Bar of California to use both on site and remote services for legal research at the LA Law Library and in the comfort of your home.
Inaugurated in 2009 the Members Program has exceeded expectations by obtaining and providing legal professionals with the most sought after legal research databases, collections and reference materials.
Also included are these additional benefits:
- Entrance to the Members Study (at the Main Library) legislative bills
- Remote Portal Access to highly coveted Legal Research Databases
- Priority E-Delivery Services
- Messenger Services
- Book Delivery and Retrieval Services
- Members Reference Librarian
- Customized Legal Research Training for Members and Members Staff
- Private Conference and Touchdown Rooms at Discounted Rates
- Members Priority "Direct-Line" Reference Service
- Access to On-Site Free Parking
Members Portal / Remote Databases
We've partnered with some of the most well known legal research databases in the US to make them remotely available to our members anytime and anywhere!
Our remote database partners include:
- LLMC Digital
- Wolters Kluwer
For more information regarding these and other Member Program services, please contact us at 213.785.2555 or email email@example.com
For existing members, please click here to login.