Janine Liebert of LA Law Library will be leading a FREE "Finding Legal Forms" webinar on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 12 pm PST.
This webinar will provide librarians with tips and information about the top places to start when handling legal research inquiries.
Janine will specifically review the forms most commonly used and needed by Library patrons.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Be able to understand the two types of legal forms – “pre-made” and “self-created”.
- Have a basic understanding of the free forms that court websites have, and what they don’t have.
- Be better prepared to identify areas of law for which “pre-made” court forms are most likely to appear.
- Be introduced to the Forms section on Courts.ca.gov, the California Courts website and the different ways to access those forms.
- Learn about form resources – both in print and electronic – publicly available at county public law libraries
Click here to register.