Join the Members Program and Start Saving Today!
Please contact us to join the more than 300 attorneys who have discovered the benefits of the LA Law Library Members Program.
Members Program benefits
Every membership type enjoys the core membership benefits, which include:
- Private study while at the Main Library in Downtown Los Angeles. (The Main Library is located directly across the street from the Stanley Mosk Courthouse, the new United States Dictrict Court, and adjacent to the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Courthouse.)
- Unlimited access to the library’s on-site databases including: Lexis Advance, Westlaw, CEB Onlaw, Forms Workflow, Foreign Law Guide, BNA, and Wolters Kluwer Intelliconnect
- On-demand, remote Portal Access to highly coveted legal research databases: Fastcase, HeinOnline, Infotrac (including Legaltrac), LLMC Digital, SmartRules, and Wolters Kluwer Law and Business (Corporate and Tax)
- Discounted e-Delivery (“we bring the library to you!” )
- Practical, timely MCLE classes at a discount
- Customized legal research training for Members and their staff
- Fifty percent off private conference room and convenient personal office space
Depending upon the membership level you select, you can also enjoy:
- On-site parking
- Personalized reference librarian with "direct-line" contact support
Which Membership Level Is Right for Me?
The Members Program gives you the flexibility to choose the membership benefits that best suit your needs. Members may choose to join or renew as Gold, Silver, or Bronze level Members.
While every member enjoys the core membership benefits, by selecting among Gold, Silver, and Bronze memberships, you have the freedom to choose the remaining benefits and price level that are right for you.
- Bronze Membership ($195* per year) – Bronze members receive the core membership benefits at a very affordable annual rate.
- Silver Membership ($495* per year) – In addition to the Bronze level benefits, Silver Members receive 30 parking sessions per membership year, subject to availability and reservation rules. In addition, Silver Members have direct access to the Members Reference phone line and email address for expedited reference service and E-delivery.
- Gold Membership ($995* per year) – In addition to the Bronze level benefits, Gold Members receive unlimited parking in the Members Parking Lot, subject to availability and reservation rules. In addition, Gold Members have direct access to the Members Reference phone line and email address for expedited reference service and E-delivery.
*An additional security deposit may be required.