The Members Program provides attorneys with advanced forms of legal research.
Join the Members Program and Start Saving Today!
LA Law Library Members Program provides California State Bar attorneys with the most technologically advanced forms of legal research including unlimited access to databases such as Lexis and WestlawNext, a vast collection of reference information and a dedicated Members librarian to assist you with your research needs.
"Not only are the research materials exactly what I need to support my practice, the proximity to the courthouses gives me a quiet place for private study and meetings before or after court," said xxxxx.
Members Program benefits include:
- Private study while at the Main Library in Downtown Los Angeles. (The Main Library is located directly across the street from the Stanley Mosk Courthouse)
- Remote Portal Access to highly coveted legal research databases: Fastcase, HeinOnline, LLMC Digital, SmartRules, Wolters Kluwer Law and Business
- Priority e-Delivery, messenger and book delivery services
- Personalized reference librarian with "direct-line" contact support
- Customized legal research training for Members and Members Staff
- Fifty percent off private conference room and office space
- Free On-Site Parking (first-come, first-serve basis)