Our Circulation staff makes library cards available to anyone with a valid ID.
Your first stop at the LA Law Library!
Our Circulation staff makes library cards available to anyone with a valid ID. Obtain a free Non-Borrower card for use of our public PCs and photocopiers or upgrade to one of our Borrower categories to take books home with you!
The Circulation Department assists patrons with daily transactions such as obtaining a library card, check in and check out of library materials, renewal of checked out materials, availability of a specific item, assistance with borrowing and fines & fees policies, as well as limited assistance with our Public Terminals.
Obtain an LA Law Library card
- Present a valid ID and gain access to dozens of legal databases
- Use your card at our Copy Center, no need to bring coins!
Activate borrowing privileges with a deposit
- Request an E-Delivery now, we’ll bill you later
- Take circulating primary and secondary materials for Federal Law and all 50 states to your home or office
- Request that we have your books ready for pick up
- A quick call will give you extra time to use the materials checked out to meet that deadline (*subject to hold requests)
Ask Circulation a brief question by phone at (213) 785-2529 option 2.Last modified on Friday, 08 November 2013 12:03