Saturday, January 14, 2016
10:00 a.m. — 11:30 a.m.
This course introduces electronic legal research databases available at the LA Law Library. Basic legal research fundamentals are also covered.
- Legal Authority
- Legal Citation Style Manuals
- LA Law Library Electronic Resources
- Free Legal Research Websites
- Case Currency – Shepard’s / Keycite
- Legal Research Tips
- Live demonstration of legal research techniques
Registration fees: $20 for the class
Non-refundable, payment reserves spot
LA Law Library does not provide legal advice:
LA Law Library provides access to legal resources and assistance with legal research. LA Law Library does not provide legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult an attorney.