Saturday, February 20, 2015 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
This class is an introduction to using WestlawNext, Westlaw's newly designed legal research database that has been described as "ground breaking" and "Google for lawyers".
- WestSearch: Westlaw's new search engine
- Formulating search queries
- Reviewing and filtering search results
- Finding cases and code sections
- Checking and updating citations using KeyCite
- Hands-on exercises
No legal advice:
LA Law Library provides access to legal resources and assistance with legal research. LA Law Library does not provide legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult an attorney.
Registration fees: $20 for the class
Non-refundable, payment reserves spot