The LA Law Library is soliciting proposals for upgrade and maintenance of the elevator systems located at:
LA Law Library - Main Downtown Library
301 West 1st Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Specifications and Bid Documents are available by downloading the PDF document below.
- Job walk / inspection: Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 10:00 a.m.
- Project questions: Friday, February 20th 2015, 3:00 p.m.
- Project questions posted on this website location: Friday, February 27th 2015, 11:00 a.m.
- Sealed bids due: Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 2:00 p.m.
- Notice of intent to award: Thursday, March 26th 2015, 5:00 p.m.
LA Law Library
LA Law Library Executive Director Marcia Koslov was named as one of the “Fastcase50” for 2012. Every year, Fastcase, a leading legal research and sorting service, honors the law’s “smartest, most courageous innovators, techies, visionaries and leaders.”
Click here to view the full article
Register now for, “WestlawNext Legal Research and Beyond,” presented by the Los Angeles Paralegal Association (LAPA). The event takes place Thursday, January 15, 2015 from 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m at the LA Law Library Main Library.
The 1.5 hour MCLE seminar, presented by Attorney MacKenzie Hunt of Thomson Reuters, and will cover legal research, public records and investigative research, hosted practice management, and efficient document drafting.
A three-course Italian dinner is included with the registration fee. For more information, or to register for the event, please click here.