Saturday, June 29, 2013
10:00 AM — 11:30 AM
Learn about form resources available in the Library — from the Library’s practice guides and form books to the many online subscription databases. The course will not cover which forms to use or how to fill them out.
- Finding forms on court and agency websites
- Accessing California Judicial Council court forms
- Finding form books in the Library
- Locating form books in Library databases
- Creating pleadings using Library’s pleading paper templates
...Class Size is Limited!
$20.00 for the class (nonrefundable, payment reserves spot)
Call the Library at (213) 785-2516 or
sign up at the Main Library or click here
Location: Main Library